CJP's

Friday, April 13, 2007

Shock Therapy! It's Not Just For Breakfast Anymore

So you're a player are ya?
It was nice to know that before you
sucked me in.
I know you're like this with other girls
but here's the thing...

I don't understand how you
could take it to that level,
go that fucking deep,
and then push it off
and treat me like I'm
the girl working at 7-11

You told me I knocked you
on your ass,
I made you realize
she wasn't the one for you

You're so:

and when you have what you want...
what you told me you wanted...
and I'm right the fuck
under your goddamn nose.

You're a fucking flake.
You're weak.
And that makes me feel weak to
know that a sad ass motherfucker
like you...

...hurt me like that.

Written for Amanda, about Brayden
Anonymously Posted at 7:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home