CJP's

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

To Whom It May Concern [Outrightly]

Salutations sir,


You took my air before I could speak. Is it true that you meant what you said the other day? Or is what you said today the truth. See, you’re so indifferent, and I’m not quite clear on the details. Minutiae stuffed into Christmas stockings, overflowing with life savers and candy canes, talk of XOXO’s and sympathy hugs, stories of city walks at 1am for cigarettes and company.


I’m wondering if you’ll speak the same way today, I never know what your plans are. I’m not quite sure of mine. Either way, we’re quietly positive we’ll end up with what we’re with because it’s too much to think about plus it’s not really “cost effective” fiscally speaking, of course.


Let’s do lunch next time you’re around. My treat,


~????

Anonymously Posted at 11:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home