CJP's

Sunday, December 03, 2006

sometimes when we were hanging out i'd smell cupcakes and i'd pretend it was your cologne because cupcake cologne would be hot

i'd wrap my hands in wool blankets
to keep you from seeing them shake

we sat indian style in the farthest
corner of the lawn (by the shrub)

you liked handheld pastries heated
in a microwave or toaster oven

i liked watching you eat them and
i pretended they were grenades

i pictured you exploding in front
of me like a marshmallow

sweet marshmallowy guts
all up in my face and hair

it never bothered me: this
contradiction of love and hate

the emotions somehow felt the same.
like us, kiddo. like us.
Anonymously Posted at 11:05 PM

3 Comments:

I love Cherry Poptarts. Only the Cherry kind. Dats it.

8:26 AM  

heh that's the only kind i like also....
wweird

11:20 AM  

BFF!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home