CJP's

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sometimes we find things that hurt us yet we also hoped to find them because they give us more healing than silence ever did

There are those who feel the guilt of snooping.
I've always felt the freedom to find
what was hidden.

whispers hidden in the bathroom cabinet
affections slipped into a pocket
teardrops in a drawer.

I wasn't prying really.
I needed to know.
I needed to see the mark I'd left.

Silent and secret
hidden and honest
earnest and everpresent

you had a way with words i never suspected.
i believed you unruffled and even
rock ice stone

the expanse nearly killed us both
Anonymously Posted at 2:51 PM

1 Comments:

dude, I totally could have written this. Holy. We're the same person sometimes I think.

Over.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home